Greetings everyone!!
So it's been a long time since I last posted. We are busy as every enjoying Zoe and Wrigley and all of the activities we do as a family, including snuggle time and our down time!!!!
So a recap on events:
January -- Zoe got both of her teeth this month and really started to roll herself over.
February -- Long wintry month and cold!!! I kept busy with working and grad school while Zoe, Wrigley & Chris held down the fort at home. Chris and I went to the Men's Badger Hockey Classic at Camp Randall, that was a blast and I got out of class early to attend the game, beautiful!!! Zoe had her first Valentines Day and got a lot of cards from her "Valentines" out there, thank you everyone. She really started drooling and those pesky teeth are just bothering her but the next ones aren't popping through just yet! Zoe also had a lunch date with Papa Flynn & Grandpa Simon.... the stories are hillarious, you'll have to ask them for their versions!!
March -- Oh lots to celebrate! First it was Daddy's Birthday and we went to the Nitty Gritty for dinner with Gramma & Grampa Ensign, Grandpa Simon & Quynh. Zoe had a great time watching everyone and taking everything in. When she started to get a bit fussy I gave her my pickle spear and low and behold, she LOVED it!!! She sucked it dry and wanted more and more, so we passed the baby to the next pickle, what fun! Then it was mommy's birthday and St. Paddy's day. Zoe went to great grandma Endres' house and wore one shamrock outfit and changed into the other one for a night out to the Blue Moon for dinner for my birthday. Quynh's reaction was: "Why is everyone wearing green?" When we explained it was St. Patrick's Day, she said, "But we aren't in Ireland" ... oh the silly things we Americans do for fun! Zoe is still working on those teeth, she has such a chapped chin from drooling and chewing so much, poor baby girl! Wrigley is going for walks with Zoe and I after work and "The Simon Girls" love their walks,,, I just can't wait for nicer weather to get out more and longer. Zoe is rolling everywhere now and pushing herself up to a sit with little assistance. She is also trying to pull herself up to a stand when she gets near something that will hold her. So far not successful, thank goodness. She does love to jump in her jumper and is pointing at things with her pointer finger. Zoe's bigger accomplishment this March was that she finished her first parent & child swim lesson and even got her Red Cross certificate of completion. We are all ready for the next session, she is a fish in water and just loves to go to the pool and swim!!!!!! I am so happy for that!
I am just amazed and in awe at my family! I could sit and watch Zoe all day, watch her interact with Wrigley is funny too, Wrigley doesn't think so though, and the bond between her and Chris is just amazing!
Sorry there aren't any pictures with this post but oh well! Until next time, hopefully it isn't this long again, but hey I am impressed that I can keep up this well with an almost 8month old baby :) Cheers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment