Sunday, November 15, 2009

USF Football - Pat's Last Game - Love ya #4

Yesterday I flew solo to Pat's last football game of his college days! The weather was awesome and even though they lost it was still a great day with family. We celebrated his success each and every weekend by supporting and watching him play. Zoe made it to 3 games this season which was fun and an adventure in itself!!! I think that Patrick enjoyed that. Zoe stayed home yesterday since we weren't sure what the weather would be like and Chris got the house ready for winter. While Chris was doing that cousins Michelle and Amanda came over and watched miss Zoe while he was outside. She seemed to have had a lot of fun!!!
After the game Mikey left for his engagement party and Pat, Mom, Dad & I went for a bite to eat before they all headed to the party as well. Chris and I missed the party but really hope that Mike & Stacey enjoyed the night and we will have to get caught up at Thanksgiving!
Thanks Patrick for some fun football Saturday's!! We wish you the best of luck and hope that you enjoyed it as much as we did. Whether we were there in person or listening on line you were in our thoughts each and every game day! Love you little brother!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment