Saturday, October 17, 2009
Badger Homecoming vs Iowa
Today Zoe and Daddy stayed home and watched the Badgers get beat by Iowa (booooo!!!!) while I worked a cross country meet!! When I got home, just after half time we had some football fun pictures as you can see. Zoe looks so darn cute in her Badger Cheerleader outfit that Nana bought her. The turtle next was a bit big but was so adorable. After some football food, yummy bottle, Zoe decided to take a nap. Zoe has this bad habit of using her middle finger, so I could resist, I took a picture after making an IOWA sign and well, that's what she thought of the Badger loss today!!! Sorry Uncle Dave and Aunt Chrissy!! Maybe Uncle Patrick is right,,,, maybe I am too immature to be a mommy,,, at least she has Chris to be the mature parent, well most of the time at least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment