

So Zoe is 8 weeks old tomorrow already! Wow!! We have been busy around here doing things before I go back to school and the training room. Over the course of a couple days Zoe and I made home made tomato soup. Nana & Papa left us with some delicious tomatoes and then someone at Harbor was giving a bunch away and I had cherry tomatoes and the process began! It took me about a full day to get the base made. Then we simmered it that day and got it in the fridge! A couple days later Zoe and I spent a morning putting it through the food processor to make it yummy and smooth. I am going to keep it in the freezer for this fall and winter to make chili. What a great base for my chili ... oh I can't wait! I had to keep a sample of my work to have for lunch and I know that I am a bit biased but wowza it was delicious!!!
Just today Chris and I decided to see how Zoe would do in her Bumbo Chair. What a strong little girl we have. She has such good head control already and I think that she enjoyed sitting upright and looking out at the world. I think that this will be a good morning activity when her little neck and head aren't so tired from the day :)
Keep an eye out for some fall pictures. Lori made Zoe a pumpkin with her name on it and we are going to take some pictures in her Halloween clothes. Can't wait! I will post them as soon as we take the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment